To be honest with you, I’m not sure how to feel about these posts. What is the purpose of seeing inside my handbag? Does it tell you how prepared or messy I am? Is it just an opportunity for spoilt people to brag?
I’m still not sure, but I suppose what Blogtober wants Blogtober gets. If you take anything away from the disorganised, weird contents of my handbag then I hope it’s not to live your life like mine! My handbag by the way was from New Look a couple of months ago – I’m pretty certain it was only £19.99.
The Contents Of My Handbag
- Doggy treats for Yogi
- Pina Colada flavour loose tea (check out my Blogger Box Share post to see where this came from)
- Boots Lens Cleaner
- My Ted Baker purse
- My Nikon L830 camera
- A 2015/16 diary I got from Tesco
- Two Biro pens
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
- My glasses case
- Two Clinique Chubby Sticks (one in the shade 01 curviest caramel and one in the shade 09 roundest raspberry)
- My car keys
- A plain notebook I got from Tesco
- A random packet of tissues
- A cute cork notebook I bought on holiday a few years ago
So there you have the contents of my handbag. Generally it always looks like this. Full of bits and bobs that I don’t really need and the usual culprits like a purse. What’s inside your handbag? Tweet me a picture!
To be honest with you, I secretly rather enjoyed sharing with you a little bit of my life. Perhaps these handbag type posts aren’t so bad after all!