Today I made the last minute decision to participate in a well known blogging event – Blogtober. I’m always up for a challenge and I love that a lot of the assigned posts let me tell you a little more about myself.
Basically, you’re going to be hearing from me every single day this month. Each day I will be assigned a new post to create for you which must be published within 24 hours of being set. The post that was assigned today was “Ten Facts About Me.” So here they are.
Ten Facts About Me
1. My favourite holiday is Christmas, very closely followed by halloween.
2. I haven’t always been good with makeup, not that I’d class myself as good, and I owe everything I know to my beautiful best friend Megan.
3. My wardrobe consists predominantly of black, white and grey clothing! But there are a few flashes of colour here and there.
4. My favourite place to eat is a little tapas bar in Louth called Bar Castillejar.
5. My drink order is always gin and tonic. Bombay sapphire, regular tonic, ice and lemon.
6. When I was younger I dreamed of becoming a Vet – as you can probably tell that went down the cr***er.
7. I will be launching my own Youtube channel soon, so watch this space!
8. My current muses are Kat Von D, Kandee Johnson and Nibbles Official. Edgy and fresh all rolled into one I love the way they incorporate dark, chic clothing with bright colours and fun pieces.
9. I have had 12 piercings, I did take some of the jewellery out though.
10. I have been with my beautiful, cheeky, ginger-bearded boyfriend Liam for two years now. This year will be our third Christmas spent together and I can’t wait.
So there you have 10 hopefully fun and interesting facts about me. Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow’s Blogtober post!